photo Header1_zpsef594838.png photo Header2_zps82d13007.png

Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

37 weeks



How far along? 37 weeks! At the end of this week, Baby Bean will be considered full term.  She is as big as a winter melon - not quite sure what that is, but it sounds big

Total weight gain/loss: 29 pounds, I gained about 2 pounds this week.  The doctors said that they were happy with my weight gain, average is 25-35 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? I am running out of options.  Shoes are my current issue.  None of my boots, shoes fit for work.  I have to wear flats, moccasins, or UGGS.  My feet are so swollen these days it is hard to get anything over my ankles.  My flats are being stretched to the max too.  It is like having a wide foot

Stretch marks? No, I am still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion morning and night and I have been adding their oil to my routine as wellI definitely like it more than BioOilIt costs less and has the same great qualityFor info on the Palmer's oil click here.

Symptoms:  Still back pain.  It is honestly my only real complaint these days.  Everything else just comes with the territory and is tolerable.  The back pain is just constant and annoying.  

Sleep: Sleeping is just uncomfortable in general with the back pain I am experiencing.  I toss and turn all night long to find a good position.  I have been having night sweats too.    

Best moment this week: Getting presents wrapped - it was a big accomplishment for me and getting our car seat checked.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything?  Wearing cute shoes.  

Movement: Kicks in my side and shifting around which can be a bit painful at times

Food cravings: I was craving a hotdog this week and I am not a huge hotdog fan.  The smell of it was just awesome.  I did not have one though.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: YES!    

Baby is a: GIRL! 

Belly Button in or out? Half in and half out   
  
Wedding rings on or off? Surprisingly they are still on.  With the amount of swelling I am experiencing in my legs and feet, I am surprised I am not swelling in my hands.    

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, I have my hospital bag packed and ready to go. 

Looking forward to: Spending the weekend with family and Christmas with my Mom and her boyfriend :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment