photo Header1_zpsef594838.png photo Header2_zps82d13007.png

Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

33 weeks



How far along? 33 weeks.  According to the BabyCenter app, Baby Bean weighs as much as a pineapple.  I feel it too. 

Just so you know, I blog a week behind, so I am actually 34 weeks today.

Total weight gain/loss: Total 21 pounds - lost 1 this week.

Maternity clothes? Yes - dresses, leggings and tights this week.  I love the tights I got from Old Navy - they fit great and are super comfortable. 

Stretch marks? Nope, still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion morning and night.  I think I need to pick up some Bio Oil though, the lotion is not cutting itMy skin is super itchy and tight during the day and I keep scratching my belly.

Symptoms: Back pain - mostly upper back pain.  I think it is from sitting most of the day and being top heavy too.  My only relief is taking a warm bath.  I am so glad I am able to start doing this again, I really enjoy them.  The water feels amazing and helps with the pain. 

Sleep: I tossed and turned a good amount this week and have been getting up to use the rest room more.  She likes to lay on my bladder.    

Best moment this week: Despite being sick, my husband hung the shelves in the nurseryWe are really happy with the way they turned out.  I plan to do a nursery update this week, so stay tuned. :)

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Shaving with ease.

Movement: She is definitely moving a lot more and she gets hiccups a couple of times a day too.   

Food cravings: I craved a cheesesteak this week, which was a little different for me since I have been staying clear of most meats since I got pregnant.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: Getting bigger!    

Baby is a: GIRL! 

Belly Button in or out? I can't believe it is still in.   
  
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, I had a bit of sore throat this week which made for some miserable days, but still in good spirits

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and decorating for the holidays.   

No comments :

Post a Comment