photo Header1_zpsef594838.png photo Header2_zps82d13007.png

Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

35 weeks


How far along? 35 weeks - 5 more to go!!!  Baby Bean weighs as much as a honeydew melon and my back is really feeling it. 

Total weight gain/loss: Total 27 pounds - gained 4 pounds this week.  It is amazing how fast I can gain a few pounds.

Maternity clothes? YesI have been wearing dresses mostly to work because they are the most comfortable, but at home I lounge in sweats. 

Stretch marks? No, still using Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion morning and night and I have been adding their oil to my routine as wellAwesome product and reasonably priced - for info click here.  It has helped a great deal with itching.

Symptoms: Back pain, back pain and more back pain and now throw in some sciatic pain tooIt is hard to get comfortable at night and sitting for most of the day is hard too.  The sciatic pain started last week and has increased this week.  I feel it more when I sit for long periods of time.

Sleep: My snoogle has helped, but with my belly getting bigger it has been hard to get in a good position to sleep.  I have been tossing and turning a lot.  I think I am driving my cat and husband crazy.

Best moment this week: My co-workers threw me a shower this weekI am so grateful and blessed for the people I work with, they are amazing to me and really are like family.  

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Bending over or sitting on the floor and getting up without struggling.

Movement: She likes to kick my ribs.  I think she is pretty crammed in there and is struggling to stretch out.  I feel a foot kick me in the side every so often.    

Food cravings: Still root beer and sweets.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: I am all out there!    

Baby is a: GIRL! 

Belly Button in or out? Still in.   
  
Wedding rings on or off? On, but the swelling has increased this week and I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to wear them.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: I wish they had an option for stressed.   I am happy most days, but getting a bit more anxious now with her arrival around the corner.

Looking forward to: Getting our Christmas tree this weekend and our couch.   

No comments :

Post a Comment