photo Header1_zpsef594838.png photo Header2_zps82d13007.png

Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: Gained 4 pounds total. 

Maternity clothes? I have only been wearing a few maternity shirts so far - I get a lot of use out of my larger regular shirts too.  The shirt in the above photo was given to me by my sister-in-law. I love it - I will get a lot of use out of it throughout the pregnancy. The brand is Oh Baby by Motherhood and is available at Kohl's.

Stretch marks? No, using Bio-Oil twice a day. 

Symptoms: Tiredness 
 
Sleep: Getting a good amount - I just get tired easily throughout the day. 

Best moment this week: Going to the Carter's outlet and getting some neutral items for the baby. 

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Being tan - this is the whitest I've been in years. 

Movement: No movement yet, can't wait.  

Food cravings: This week I was craving blue crabs. The shore always has great food. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week :) 

Have you started to show yet: Yes

Baby is a: Find out in a week and a half. 

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, it's been nice to get away for a few days. 

Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Monday - always look forward to hearing the heartbeat. 

No comments :

Post a Comment