photo Header1_zpsef594838.png photo Header2_zps82d13007.png

Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Nursery Reveal

 
This post has been a long time coming.  I write this as our newborn baby girl, Paisley, is sleeping and I have a few minutes - life has definitely changed since she has been born :).  I had originally planned to post this prior to my due date, but our daughter decided to come 11 days early and forced me to put this post on hold until now.  My husband and I are so happy with how the room came out.  To see the before photos visit this blog post from October.  
 
We decided on a neutral light gray paint for this room in case we have a second child and we need to change the accent color for gender.  We hope you like it as much as we do.
 
Please see the end of this post for a list of items in the room and where they were purchased.
 
 

 


Our fur baby, Figgy loves her nursery. 

This medal hung from my crib when I was an infant.  I decided to hot glue it to felt and place it in an Ikea Ribba shadowbox frame.
 

The amazing closet designed by my Father-in-law - he is super talented!  I painted all the shelving.  

The start of her shoe collection. 

 
 
Drawer organizers - I got this idea from Pinterest.  They are from Ikea and are super affordable.  The best part is that they fold for storing.  

 
 
List of Nursery Items:
  •  Curtain, Curtain Rod, Rug - Target
  •  Blinds and Carpet - Lowe's
  •  Crib, Dresser/Changer, Mirror above crib, Lamb Rocker, Crib Skirt, Crib Bumper (this will be taken out of the crib once she moves into her room) - Pottery Barn Kids
  •  Chandelier - Home Depot
  •  Glider - Babies R Us
  •  Ottoman - Land of Nod
  •  Picture above Dresser/Changer - HomeGoods
  •  Wooden Bear on Bookshelf - Made by a worker at the hospital I work at.  For info, please contact Bruce Wolf, P.O. Box 447, Ephrata, PA 17522. 
  •  Baskets in Closet - Michael's
  •  End Table - Walmart
  •  Penguin photo - Etsy seller
  •  Frame of my husband and I - Kohl's
  •  Basket next to Glider - HomeGoods
  •  Diaper Champ - Target
If you have any questions about the nursery, please leave your comments below.  Hope you had a great weekend!










2 comments :

  1. You couldn't have gone with a better color. The neutral colors are perfect to make the pinks pop dramatically. I'm sure Paisley will love her nursery and that gorgeous closet filled with the most adorable baby clothes. Anyway, thanks for the tour, Jen. All the best to you!

    Lynn Williamson @ DAL Builders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn - We love this color! We used it in our powder room as well. Thank you for your kind words. :)

      Delete