photo Header1_zpsef594838.png photo Header2_zps82d13007.png

Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

27 weeks - Third Trimester!


How far along? 27 weeks, 7 months - Third Trimester

I have been getting a lot of questions from people asking how do you figure out the weeks and months in trimesters, so here is a chart that really helps with that.  


Total weight gain/loss: Still 12 pounds total.

Maternity clothes?  Still loving my maternity dresses from Old Navy, they are great anytime of year.  I love that I can wear them with tights/leggings for the Fall.  

Stretch marks? No, I have been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. 
Went through a bottle in a couple of weeks.

Symptoms: Tiredness and out of breath.  I had blood work and my glucose test done this week.  A few of my levels were low and it seems that I am a bit anemic.  The doctor told me to start taking iron supplements - hopefully that helps.  That could be the reason why I almost passed out a few weeks ago and going up the stairs has been a struggle.

Sleep: Sleep is good - although tossing and turning to get comfortable through out the night can be annoying.

Best moment this week: Getting most of the nursery closet shelving painted and ordering carpet!  

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything? Having a glass of Lambrusco. 

Movement: I think I felt hiccups, but not sure. 

Food cravings: None this week - wasn't overly hungry.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: When people come up to you and comment, you know you are out there :)  

Baby is a: GIRL! 

Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Moody - a good combo this week.  
Just emotional overall.

Looking forward to: One of my best friends wedding this weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment